Dear Achenbachs Customers,
We just wanted to take a minute to let you know that, we are open and its business as usual.
RETAIL STORE HOURS
Starting October 26
Achenbachs will have a new schedule
If you do not feel comfortable coming in, please use our call ahead for curb side service.
Monday thru Friday - 5:30am to 6pm
Saturday - 5:30am to 3pm
Sunday - closed
Just like any other business,
we are taking things one day at a time and learning how to cope with a “new normal”.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to promote safe practices surrounding the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
As we continue to stay open during this time, it is important that we practice and encourage customers to practice social distancing.
We want our customers to know the following:
You MUST wear a mask to enter our building
- No mask - No service policy (if you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you)
- We suggest 1 person per family if at all possible because we will be monitoring that only 6 customers are in the bakery at one time (holidays excluded)
- Be mindful to stay 6 feet from other customers if at all possible
- NO samples available at this time
- NO unwrapped day olds will be sold at this time
- If you prefer curbside service – please call ahead to order and pay by card. Then call back when you arrive at our door.
- We will have clean pens available at each register
- We have hand sanitizer available just inside the front door
- We will be cleaning all surfaces regularly
- We will be wearing and changing gloves between food packaging and money handling for your protection as well as ours
As our valued customers, we want you to be able to “Take a smile with you, wherever you go”.
Thank you for your business and continued Support!